Sunday, January 10, 2010

My name is Khan Songs


My name is Khan songs are here, the most awaited and the most anticipated My Name Is Khan is here, and do I need to introduce it to you.. Most probably not, but anyways My Name Is Khan is a upcoming movie, starring Kajoland Sharukh Khan once again together on the big screen . It’s a romance movie, directed by the special Karan Johar.

The music is composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy and Indrajit Sharma, who are known for their manficient works. I guess this is great addition, I heard two of the songs ‘Sajda’ and ‘Noor e Khuda’, and would tell, they are great… Come one start listening, Hope you love them..






Download:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All the visitors of http://www.nishutechno.blogspot.com , If you have any queries and for installation of OS or any Softwares please mail me n.niranjan.v@gmail.com